Suggestions to Uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 from Mac - Complete Removal
PhotoMill 1.3.3 is created as a Multimedia design application available on Mac computer, and it is usually a problem when people need to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3. How's the program removal on your Mac and what's the problem you get? Know more about the program removal in this post and get the proper way to remove it effectively.Download App Uninstaller Now
What's PhotoMill 1.3.3
PhotoMill 1.3.3 is an application that allows the user to use for multimedia design, it is capable of integrating multiple forms of medias like video, graphics, flash and flash ..., as one of the most prevalent type of program available on the Internet, many people would chose to install for creating their own design work, and used in websites, video games or some social platform.
In order to support the powerful functionality, PhotoMill 1.3.3 is a big-size and advanced application that requires the ample system space to make sure the program itself can be installed and used smoothly on the Mac computer, in this case, people would often encounter these issues on their PCs
General issues of PhotoMill 1.3.3 application
- PhotoMill 1.3.3 cannot be installed properly on the Mac
- Program has strict requirement for the system, especially the disk space
- Usually occupies a large system space then running on the computer
- Many files and data will be created and stored in many places on the PC, which creates many difficulties when want to remove it
When there is a need for you to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 (maybe it is because the above problems and issue), people might not know how to do and where they should start the removal; in addition, although people are clear about how to remove a program on the PC, there are some unexpected errors or problems would come out and cannot easily be resolved for many common users.
Removing difficulties of PhotoMill 1.3.3
- It has no any response and change after activating the removing process
- Removing process stopped suddenly for an unknown error
- PhotoMill 1.3.3's bundled programs or files cannot be removed completely
- Corrupted PhotoMill 1.3.3 cannot be uninstalled in the normal way
Besides these very common problems of removing PhotoMill 1.3.3, people may also encounter other issues when uninstall it on their Mac computers, if you are just going to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3, please following the ways introduced below to complete the removal, if you had uninstalled it but it is not successful, please try the resolutions at the end of the post to figure it out.
How to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 correctly from your Mac
Note: the 1-3 removing ways may be very common and universal for many Mac users, but you should bare in mind that the most common ways many people taking are usually failed to help you clean the application completely, besides uninstall the program package, you should go to the associated folders and delete its remnant files additionally, otherwise, the incomplete removing problems we mentioned above will come out on your computer.
1. Uninstall with its attached uninstall feature
Many antivirus applications attach a removing feature inside the product and available for uninstalling itself on Mac, and people usually can find it on the program's interface. So, please try to click on the help or support menu on the application and see whether there is an uninstall feature, and you can choose to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 if there is such a feature.
- Launch PhotoMill 1.3.3 on your Mac, find out the uninstall or help feature available on the on the Menu bar
- Click to activate the program's removing process, and complete the program removal with instructions
Find and clean its leftovers
Except the program can be removed from the computer in the first stage of removal, there are still many associated files cannot be removed and locate on the associated folder on the Mac. So, you should find out all of them and clean well. Generally, the PhotoMill 1.3.3 leftovers are located in the Library folder, so please click on Go - Go to folder...- enter "~/Library/" in the box to open it, and then start to check the content inside and clean its associated components.
- Applications Supports: click on Applications Support folder on the Library, find out the folder with PhotoMill 1.3.3's name, and move it to the Trash
- Caches: click on Caches folder, click the file which contains the name of PhotoMill 1.3.3
- Preferences: continue to stay on Library, open Preferences folder; delete PhotoMill 1.3.3's preferences inside
- Empty Trash: right-click on Trash on the DOCK, and select "Empty Trash"
2. Remove with the uninstaller created by the same publisher
Besides producing the professional utilities and applications, many publisher will also publish an uninstall tool which claims to help people uninstall their owned applications effectively. If you also find there is an uninstall tool which belongs to the same developer with PhotoMill 1.3.3, you also can choose to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 via this remover.
- Download and install the specific uninstaller on your Mac
- Click to launch the application, and click on the scan button to detect all of related program with the same publisher on the computer
- Select PhotoMill 1.3.3 on the list, and click on the Remove/Uninstall button
- Finish the program removal with instructions
After performing the removal in the uninstaller, an additional removal for its leftovers on the computer is also needed, and you should check all of related folders and delete its files one by one as the first method (check the leftovers removal above)
3. Uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 with traditional Mac removal
Mac OS X has its own removing feature, and people can delete or remove the file/application via moving to the Trash, and empty it. When uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 in this way, you can refer to the following instructions:
- Click on Finder on the Dock, select Applications on the left pane, and you will go to the installed Applications folder
- Select the icon of PhotoMill 1.3.3, and drag it to the Trash
- Right-click on the Trash, and click Empty Trash
Removing PhotoMill 1.3.3 under Mac OS X in this way is very a straightforward and fast procedure, however, many people may not notice that it is also unable to help you totally clean the program out of your computer. The same to the previous two methods, those support files and caches which are stored separately from the application package will need to be deleted manually and additionally. Sounds like very annoyed and troublesome, right? Applying an uninstall tool can avoid these problems and simplify the removing steps significantly.
4. Uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 with pro Mac uninstaller
In addition to the above removing methods, there is another way that become more popular and effective to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 as well as other installed applications on the same computer, which is taking a professional uninstall tool, it can perform more skillfully and quickly to remove the unwanted program on Mac.
There are now many removal tools available online and support the user to uninstall Mac OS X based application, MacKeeper will be a good recommendation that help you to uninstall unwanted programs as well as resolve many other issues on the Mac, the 100% removal can be guaranteed and you don't need to worry about many potential removing problems.
Check how to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 with MacKeeper:
- Check how to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 with MacKeeper:
- Expand the ADVANCED TOOLS on the menu, and select Smart Uninstaller on the list
- Click on the Start Scan button to check all applications installed on your Mac
- Locate PhotoMill 1.3.3, and click on the checkbox on the left side
- Click on Remove button, and complete the removal with instructions
- Please enter your Mac account's password if it is required for confirmation
- Exit MacKeeper, and restart your Mac
Besides removing unwanted program effectively on the computer, many other problems caused by the unsuccessful PhotoMill 1.3.3 removal also can be fixed well via the various features available on MacKeeper, like:
- Removing widgets, preferences, plugins installed on the Mac
- Files recovery support to recover the file or App you removed by mistake
- Fast cleanup your Mac's junk files
- Backup an item for precaution before you go to modify and remove it
Conclusions for these available removing methods
Except for the last removing method (applying an uninstall tool), the other three ways more or less require some manual removing steps, which will be a burden for many general Mac users who lack of the associated computer knowledge and skills, and they have too spend more time and efforts to make clear about the removing steps and delete those related files one by one. What's more, the risk of manual error will come with their manual removal and easily cause more serious problems on the computer. Therefore, if you are not a Mac professor or familiar with the computer, it will be much safer to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 with a professional removal tool on your Mac.
How to do when the program removal fails
Some people just had tried to uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 by themselves before reading at this post, but unfortunately resulted in an unsuccessful or incomplete removal, if you also get this kind of problem on your Mac, please refer to the following resolutions and have a try:
- Open MacKeeper, it will start to scan your computer system and finding all of issues on the Mac
- Click on the Fix Items Safely button to clean these detected issues on your computer
- Click on Go, select Go to folder..., enter "~/library/" in the box, click Go
- Check these folders in the library, and delete those files with the name of PhotoMill 1.3.3 or its vendor
Sincerely hope that the instructions above can help you uninstall PhotoMill 1.3.3 well on your Mac Computer.Download App Uninstaller Now