How can Uninstall Google Earth under Mac OS X - Google Earth Removal
Get some troubles to uninstall Google Earth on the Mac? Do you receive any error code or notification when the removal stops on your PC? If you have no idea about it, you can get to learn more about the program removal with the following content.Download App Uninstaller Now
All about education application on Mac
Education program is a kind of program that widely used by many people, especially the student and teacher, it can help the user to easily control their studying tasks, and make the education job or study become more productive, such as record and manage notes, keep track of assignments, create to-do lists, manage homework, compose documents and any other feature can enhance the efficiency of your study. Considering the education application also contains a great number of materials like flash, video, audio, and flash presentation inside, many applications may be a big size and install many components on the Mac, and it is inevitable that you would encounter a freezing issue or other operating problems on your PC.
Uninstall Google Earth to fix these problems on your Mac
As a typical education software available on the OS X, Google Earth may be installed by many people, including you, but when you don't want to use it or should re-install it for some reasons, you should consider to uninstall Google Earth firstly to avoid these problems:
- Google Earth can be re-installed on the Mac and does not affect but the previously incomplete removal
- Error issues caused by the Google Earth can be troubleshooted
- Free up hard drive's space on OS X
- Avoid the incompatible issue between Google Earth and other installed program
- Resolve any other strange problems on the Mac which are associated with Google Earth
In some cases, even though people really want to uninstall Google Earth, they have no idea about how to remove it on the PC. Some just don't believe that it can be removed effectively via moving the program to the Trash, some others may failed to remove Google Earth in the most common removing way on the Mac, and it becomes a hot issue for people to get rid of this application on their devices.
What makes you unable to remove Google Earth
- The program refuses to be removed via moving to the Trash
- An error message appears during the removal and alerts that the program cannot be removed
- Application is stubborn and keep running on the Mac, so that you can remove it smoothly
- The corrupted program cannot be uninstalled by the common removing method
- Removing process encounters an unknown error and causes an incomplete removal
How could be an effective removal of Google Earth
In order to uninstall Google Earth, please firstly make sure the program has been totally stopped running on your PC (you can forcibly stop it in the Activity Monitor), including its browser add-on and bundled processes; and the second thing, make sure it is not damaged by virus infection or any other improper behavior on the Mac (if you get this problem on your Mac, please directly refer to the last removal method), after that, you can start to remove Google Earth via the available removing ways listed below.
Learn how to uninstall Google Earth with the following ways
Note: the 1-3 removing ways may be very common and universal for many Mac users, but you should bare in mind that the most common ways many people taking are usually failed to help you clean the application completely, besides uninstall the program package, you should go to the associated folders and delete its remnant files additionally, otherwise, the incomplete removing problems we mentioned above will come out on your computer.
1. Uninstall with its attached uninstall feature
Many antivirus applications attach a removing feature inside the product and available for uninstalling itself on Mac, and people usually can find it on the program's interface. So, please try to click on the help or support menu on the application and see whether there is an uninstall feature, and you can choose to uninstall Google Earth if there is such a feature.
- Launch Google Earth on your Mac, find out the uninstall or help feature available on the on the Menu bar
- Click to activate the program's removing process, and complete the program removal with instructions
Find and clean its leftovers
Except the program can be removed from the computer in the first stage of removal, there are still many associated files cannot be removed and locate on the associated folder on the Mac. So, you should find out all of them and clean well. Generally, the Google Earth leftovers are located in the Library folder, so please click on Go - Go to folder...- enter "~/Library/" in the box to open it, and then start to check the content inside and clean its associated components.
- Applications Supports: click on Applications Support folder on the Library, find out the folder with Google Earth's name, and move it to the Trash
- Caches: click on Caches folder, click the file which contains the name of Google Earth
- Preferences: continue to stay on Library, open Preferences folder; delete Google Earth's preferences inside
- Empty Trash: right-click on Trash on the DOCK, and select "Empty Trash"
2. Remove with the uninstaller created by the same publisher
Besides producing the professional utilities and applications, many publisher will also publish an uninstall tool which claims to help people uninstall their owned applications effectively. If you also find there is an uninstall tool which belongs to the same developer with Google Earth, you also can choose to uninstall Google Earth via this remover.
- Download and install the specific uninstaller on your Mac
- Click to launch the application, and click on the scan button to detect all of related program with the same publisher on the computer
- Select Google Earth on the list, and click on the Remove/Uninstall button
- Finish the program removal with instructions
After performing the removal in the uninstaller, an additional removal for its leftovers on the computer is also needed, and you should check all of related folders and delete its files one by one as the first method (check the leftovers removal above)
3. Uninstall Google Earth with traditional Mac removal
Mac OS X has its own removing feature, and people can delete or remove the file/application via moving to the Trash, and empty it. When uninstall Google Earth in this way, you can refer to the following instructions:
- Click on Finder on the Dock, select Applications on the left pane, and you will go to the installed Applications folder
- Select the icon of Google Earth, and drag it to the Trash
- Right-click on the Trash, and click Empty Trash
Removing Google Earth under Mac OS X in this way is very a straightforward and fast procedure, however, many people may not notice that it is also unable to help you totally clean the program out of your computer. The same to the previous two methods, those support files and caches which are stored separately from the application package will need to be deleted manually and additionally. Sounds like very annoyed and troublesome, right? Applying an uninstall tool can avoid these problems and simplify the removing steps significantly.
4. Uninstall Google Earth with pro Mac uninstaller
In addition to the above removing methods, there is another way that become more popular and effective to uninstall Google Earth as well as other installed applications on the same computer, which is taking a professional uninstall tool, it can perform more skillfully and quickly to remove the unwanted program on Mac.
There are now many removal tools available online and support the user to uninstall Mac OS X based application, MacKeeper will be a good recommendation that help you to uninstall unwanted programs as well as resolve many other issues on the Mac, the 100% removal can be guaranteed and you don't need to worry about many potential removing problems.
Check how to uninstall Google Earth with MacKeeper:
- Check how to uninstall Google Earth with MacKeeper:
- Expand the ADVANCED TOOLS on the menu, and select Smart Uninstaller on the list
- Click on the Start Scan button to check all applications installed on your Mac
- Locate Google Earth, and click on the checkbox on the left side
- Click on Remove button, and complete the removal with instructions
- Please enter your Mac account's password if it is required for confirmation
- Exit MacKeeper, and restart your Mac
Besides removing unwanted program effectively on the computer, many other problems caused by the unsuccessful Google Earth removal also can be fixed well via the various features available on MacKeeper, like:
- Removing widgets, preferences, plugins installed on the Mac
- Files recovery support to recover the file or App you removed by mistake
- Fast cleanup your Mac's junk files
- Backup an item for precaution before you go to modify and remove it
As you can see that the Google Earth can be removed in one more ways, which is a good news for the people who can conduct the program removal in one of these ways, but it would be a problem if the program was installed incorrectly or it had been corrupted before removing it, you may not be able to uninstall Google Earth with the traditionally manual removal on the Mac, and neither uninstall it with its built-in removal tool. In this situation, I would like to suggest you to take the advanced uninstaller to remove Google Earth, because it can detect the installed program and associated files effectively, and provide an automated way to get rid of them on your Mac.
Finally, please keep in mind that do not make any mistake on the manual removal, the removing error usually cause a series of serious problems on your Mac OS X, so good luck and really hope these instructions can help you uninstall Google Earth well.Download App Uninstaller Now