How Could Uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 with Success on Mac OS X
iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 is a professional development tool for Mac OS X that specially used by the developer, the many general users rarely have this application installed on their computers, if you just mistakenly install it or you are a professor that need to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10, do you really know the right way to remove it thoroughly?Download App Uninstaller Now
What's development tool?
For those professors especially computer experts, It is actually a broad definition for the development tool, the Web Development, software Development , Engineering Development are all can be included the domain of development on the computer, and they are often widely used by the programmer for designing software, websites and debugging their code.
General situations you need to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10
Although iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 is such a program that specifically used by the computer professor, it is also need to remove it when they are in one of these situations on the Mac:
- iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 should be reinstalled
- iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 program is corrupted and creates an error issue on the computer, so people need to remove it for troubleshooting the problem
- iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 is not very useful and good to use for them
- iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10's performance affect the stability and efficiency for your Mac system
If you encounter these problems or others we may not listed above, you will need to get rid of it via removing iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 on your Mac computer. However, because of these issues, sometimes this application will not easily be removed or uninstalled on the Mac, and make you have no idea to complete the removing job on your PC.
Difficulties of removing iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10
- Corrupted iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 cannot be removed by standard removal utility on Mac
- Cannot find the uninstall way to remove it
- Difficult to totally uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10, some of its files always store deeply on the computer
- Computer encounters an error code while trying to remove it, and the uninstall process cannot be activated successfully
What should we do to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 effectively
In order to overcome these troubles and take an effective way to remove this application on your computer, you should be cautious for these aspects and try to uninstall it with the removing way introduced at below.
- Completely stop it running your Mac before start to remove it
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program and firewall
- Totally remove the program and don't let any of its file continue to stay on your Mac
- Perform the program removal correctly, and avoid any mistake or manual error
How to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 on Mac now
Note: the 1-3 removing ways may be very common and universal for many Mac users, but you should bare in mind that the most common ways many people taking are usually failed to help you clean the application completely, besides uninstall the program package, you should go to the associated folders and delete its remnant files additionally, otherwise, the incomplete removing problems we mentioned above will come out on your computer.
1. Uninstall with its attached uninstall feature
Many antivirus applications attach a removing feature inside the product and available for uninstalling itself on Mac, and people usually can find it on the program's interface. So, please try to click on the help or support menu on the application and see whether there is an uninstall feature, and you can choose to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 if there is such a feature.
- Launch iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 on your Mac, find out the uninstall or help feature available on the on the Menu bar
- Click to activate the program's removing process, and complete the program removal with instructions
Find and clean its leftovers
Except the program can be removed from the computer in the first stage of removal, there are still many associated files cannot be removed and locate on the associated folder on the Mac. So, you should find out all of them and clean well. Generally, the iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 leftovers are located in the Library folder, so please click on Go - Go to folder...- enter "~/Library/" in the box to open it, and then start to check the content inside and clean its associated components.
- Applications Supports: click on Applications Support folder on the Library, find out the folder with iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10's name, and move it to the Trash
- Caches: click on Caches folder, click the file which contains the name of iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10
- Preferences: continue to stay on Library, open Preferences folder; delete iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10's preferences inside
- Empty Trash: right-click on Trash on the DOCK, and select "Empty Trash"
2. Remove with the uninstaller created by the same publisher
Besides producing the professional utilities and applications, many publisher will also publish an uninstall tool which claims to help people uninstall their owned applications effectively. If you also find there is an uninstall tool which belongs to the same developer with iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10, you also can choose to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 via this remover.
- Download and install the specific uninstaller on your Mac
- Click to launch the application, and click on the scan button to detect all of related program with the same publisher on the computer
- Select iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 on the list, and click on the Remove/Uninstall button
- Finish the program removal with instructions
After performing the removal in the uninstaller, an additional removal for its leftovers on the computer is also needed, and you should check all of related folders and delete its files one by one as the first method (check the leftovers removal above)
3. Uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 with traditional Mac removal
Mac OS X has its own removing feature, and people can delete or remove the file/application via moving to the Trash, and empty it. When uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 in this way, you can refer to the following instructions:
- Click on Finder on the Dock, select Applications on the left pane, and you will go to the installed Applications folder
- Select the icon of iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10, and drag it to the Trash
- Right-click on the Trash, and click Empty Trash
Removing iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 under Mac OS X in this way is very a straightforward and fast procedure, however, many people may not notice that it is also unable to help you totally clean the program out of your computer. The same to the previous two methods, those support files and caches which are stored separately from the application package will need to be deleted manually and additionally. Sounds like very annoyed and troublesome, right? Applying an uninstall tool can avoid these problems and simplify the removing steps significantly.
4. Uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 with pro Mac uninstaller
In addition to the above removing methods, there is another way that become more popular and effective to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 as well as other installed applications on the same computer, which is taking a professional uninstall tool, it can perform more skillfully and quickly to remove the unwanted program on Mac.
There are now many removal tools available online and support the user to uninstall Mac OS X based application, MacKeeper will be a good recommendation that help you to uninstall unwanted programs as well as resolve many other issues on the Mac, the 100% removal can be guaranteed and you don't need to worry about many potential removing problems.
Check how to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 with MacKeeper:
- Check how to uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 with MacKeeper:
- Expand the ADVANCED TOOLS on the menu, and select Smart Uninstaller on the list
- Click on the Start Scan button to check all applications installed on your Mac
- Locate iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10, and click on the checkbox on the left side
- Click on Remove button, and complete the removal with instructions
- Please enter your Mac account's password if it is required for confirmation
- Exit MacKeeper, and restart your Mac
Besides removing unwanted program effectively on the computer, many other problems caused by the unsuccessful iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 removal also can be fixed well via the various features available on MacKeeper, like:
- Removing widgets, preferences, plugins installed on the Mac
- Files recovery support to recover the file or App you removed by mistake
- Fast cleanup your Mac's junk files
- Backup an item for precaution before you go to modify and remove it
Many people may had tried by uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 with the manual removing way on the Mac, if you are also not able to remove it by yourself with the manual removal, taking the professional utility MacKeeper for a try, it will perform more professionally and proficiently to get rid of the application on the Mac computer, and more importantly, you don't need to worry about making any mistake and error as in the manual removal.
Additional suggestion - how to review Library folders on the Mac
Library folder is usually a kind of hidden file folder on the Mac that used to stored the files and data of your Mac OS X and installed application, and there are three types library folders on a Mac computer: Library folder at the root-level of your hard drive; second Library folder inside the root-level System folder and another Library folder in each User's Home folder. And here, we will only talk about the one that under your account user name, because it is a folder that often needed to open if you always choose to remove a program manually on your PC. This folder is invisible in Lion and Mountain Lion versions of OS X, so we will showcase how to always show the library folder on your computer for the need to access to the folder frequently:
- 1. Click on Finder, and select your home directory (often your name)
- 2. Then go to click on Terminal, type the command in the box: chflags nohidden ~/Library/
- 3. Press on the Return key, and you will see the Library folder on your User directory in Finder.
Download the advanced utility now to remove and uninstall iODBC Driver Manager Administrator SDK 3.52.10 from Mac OS X:Download App Uninstaller Now